Sunday, September 24, 2006
Your weekend update...
Still living in my own little bubble a bit, but it's for good reason as my life gets sorted out a bit.
Gave notice at work, so I'll no longer be working in accounts at Geoware by the time Thanksgiving rolls around. They retooled my schedule in a way that wasn't acceptable, and gave half my accounts that I have spent months working with to someone else. So, time to leave, and get myself re-calibrated to focus on school...
Which is good, because I now have to hire the TA's that I will be overseeing, as well as the business manager for the magazine. Oh, and I was 'elected' as the president of the Management Sciences Student Association, starting immediately, so I began getting my new team up and running. It will be a real pleasure working with the MSSA this year I think, I am definitely looking forward to it.
Otherwise, I'm in a perpetual state of "am I getting everything done right?" and I still have a few important hurdles to plan for. (ahem: thesis)
Also, my ultimate frisbee team is doing well - won decisively tonight! - and at the party after I realized that somebody I knew from GRADE SCHOOL is on the team now! Weird stuff...
Gave notice at work, so I'll no longer be working in accounts at Geoware by the time Thanksgiving rolls around. They retooled my schedule in a way that wasn't acceptable, and gave half my accounts that I have spent months working with to someone else. So, time to leave, and get myself re-calibrated to focus on school...
Which is good, because I now have to hire the TA's that I will be overseeing, as well as the business manager for the magazine. Oh, and I was 'elected' as the president of the Management Sciences Student Association, starting immediately, so I began getting my new team up and running. It will be a real pleasure working with the MSSA this year I think, I am definitely looking forward to it.
Otherwise, I'm in a perpetual state of "am I getting everything done right?" and I still have a few important hurdles to plan for. (ahem: thesis)
Also, my ultimate frisbee team is doing well - won decisively tonight! - and at the party after I realized that somebody I knew from GRADE SCHOOL is on the team now! Weird stuff...