Thursday, July 06, 2006
Thursday
Caught up with Sarah Lewis for coffee at some ridiculously early hour this morning. It was great, I haven't seen her in a long time. She's considering a long-term placement overseas with EWB ... a whole year abroad. I applaud her bravery!
At work, I made a presentation about the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) for all staff members and corporate partners. Yet another piece of (federal) government legislation with which I am becoming increasingly familiar. Plus it was nice to have the lot of us sit around and find the flaws in the policy ... surprisingly easy, to be honest.
At work, I made a presentation about the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) for all staff members and corporate partners. Yet another piece of (federal) government legislation with which I am becoming increasingly familiar. Plus it was nice to have the lot of us sit around and find the flaws in the policy ... surprisingly easy, to be honest.