Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

Beautiful Day

I spent the day at the beach today.

My littlest brother is on safari in Africa.

My sister and her partner are on vacation for ten days in San Francisco (mostly on my dime, I should add).

Phil is in Edmonton, but he will be coming to Waterloo for another summer wedding soon.

Matt is at home with family in Michigan.

My parents recently got back from Shanghai.

My dad has encouraged me to try and get my master's thesis published. It's a good idea.

I was already asked to volunteer with an organization at UW before I had even handed in my acceptance of their grad school offer. (EWB, of course)

I'm likely going to help Management Sciences put on orientation activities during the fall, which is relatively unprecedented. For them, of course, not for me. ;)

I've heard back from one of my future classmates, who says that job prospects for us look quite good.

I started my morning yoga teaching sessions with Shad Valley today. 7am start time, and we'll be going three days a week from here on in.

And most newsworthy of all is Neal's news piece: The ethics of news and sex

All in all, life is pretty good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?