Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

(Very) slow day in blogland

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Overlooking the beach in southern California.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Comfy sweaters. That or sandals.

3. IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?
Thor. So it's a good thing that kids can't choose their own names.

4. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Sitting outside (patio / beach / park) on a gorgeous summer day with good company.

5. WHERE IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Stuck in my less-benevolent memories.

6. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Around 6:30am. No alarm set, that's just when I wake up.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The fridge. It's so cool. (ba-bing! yes folks I'll be here all night...)

8. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Girlfriends who cheat on you and lie about it for a long, long time.

9. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Violin. I'd play like a madman. It must be my Celtic roots.

10. FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Purple. White.

11. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
Yes, though I think it's radically different than anything most people can imagine.

12. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"Are you my mother?" by Dr. Seuss. First because it reminds me of my mom, and second because it's a great tale about coming home at last.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Spring. Or, San Francisco, where it is eternally springtime.

14. IF YOU HAD ONE SUPERPOWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd be a healer. Or I would regenerate like X-Men's Wolverine, because then I'd never get sick and I'd live forever.

15. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoos, but I once thought about getting a sizeable dancing Shiva on my right side.

16. DO YOU JUGGLE?
Only my hectic schedule.

17. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
From MY past: I'd prevent something terrible that has happened. You know, the thing. From THE past: Jesus.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Friday. I've always liked Friday.

19. WHATIS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A yoga mat. Tent. Treeplanting shovel. Someone's red coat. Clean socks. A style book by Carson Cressley. Shad Valley pens. Tupperware. A spare tire and jack.

20. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Mmmm, sushi. California rolls, please!

21. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I don't do the spam e-mail thing. I just stole this from Michelle's blog.

22. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
If anyone responds to this, I'll be impressed.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PROGRAMME?
Despite its complete break from reality, I'm a big fan of House. Otherwise, CSI is a good choice.

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?
Anything made with love, especially if it's pasta, pad thai, involves mushrooms, or is served at the Jane Bond.

25.WHO IS YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN?
Dr. Cameron, on House. She's brilliant, compassionate and makes a living saving people's lives. And she's totally a hottie.

26. HAVE YOU EVER SPOKEN TO ANYONE FAMOUS?
I *am* famous.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?