Friday, June 16, 2006

 

...

It's been surprisingly easy to get back into the swing of things here at work.

Caught up last night with Steph Beach, who had been on a whirlwind world-tour for the last few weeks. We had dinner, talked about the pros and cons of travelling with family, and looked at a great number of beautiful pictures. She had seen the Venus de Milo (at the Louvre, I believe), which is one of my favourite statues in existence. Some very inspirational travels.

Afterwards we ended up watching Steven Spielberg's movie Munich, which will stick in my mind as one of the longest movies I've ever seen that was completely unappealing to me. Perhaps if I was Jewish I'd understand it better?

Also saw Jill Kreiger last night, as well as Ben and their kids. Those girls are growing up so quickly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?