Monday, May 15, 2006
Grandma, Nashville
Sounds like I will indeed be going to Nashville this weekend, perhaps Friday through Tuesday. If you're there, look me up!
Also, in yet another unfortunate turn of events, I got news from Dad yesterday that his mom is not doing so well. He's been in SLO lately helping her check into a nursing home, which is where I called her yesterday to wish her happy mother's day. Apparently she's not eating very much? If you're in the family, give her a call if you haven't already. We should chip in and get her some flowers, too.
Also, in yet another unfortunate turn of events, I got news from Dad yesterday that his mom is not doing so well. He's been in SLO lately helping her check into a nursing home, which is where I called her yesterday to wish her happy mother's day. Apparently she's not eating very much? If you're in the family, give her a call if you haven't already. We should chip in and get her some flowers, too.