Saturday, May 20, 2006
Cinammon brandy
You know that commercial where the girl is doing gentle yoga in a large room, and the tag line is "... and the most unbelievable thing? This room was just pained two hours ago..."
Well, let's just say that's a bunch of BS...
Kidding here, not that I'd do yoga in a freshly painted room, that's just crazy. But my room is now a nice shade of "cinammon brandy," a colour a bit darker than cinammon brown. Not quite an "earthtone" but a really great hue. I mostly survived, and by mostly I mean that I really hope that stuff takes paint off my carpet ... stupid inadequate drop cloth...
I'm becoming quite the regular at Home Depot. :)
Update: The paint did indeed come out of my carpet, quite quickly and easily in fact. Something called "Goof Off" took it right out. Room pictures to come soon!
Well, let's just say that's a bunch of BS...
Kidding here, not that I'd do yoga in a freshly painted room, that's just crazy. But my room is now a nice shade of "cinammon brandy," a colour a bit darker than cinammon brown. Not quite an "earthtone" but a really great hue. I mostly survived, and by mostly I mean that I really hope that stuff takes paint off my carpet ... stupid inadequate drop cloth...
I'm becoming quite the regular at Home Depot. :)
Update: The paint did indeed come out of my carpet, quite quickly and easily in fact. Something called "Goof Off" took it right out. Room pictures to come soon!