Thursday, April 06, 2006
Vancouver
Ahhh, Vancouver. Sunshine, warmth, great people and somehow we've managed to hit all the best eateries in town...
- The Naam
- Earls
- Milestone's
- Shota Japanese Cuisine (best sushi ever), not to mention
- a number of great little eateries in downtown's West End, as well as
- the hotel restaurant buffet (breakfast and lunch)
Comments:
<< Home
We've got an earl's here in Edmonton, too, and it looks like they're in the same chain:
http://www.earls.ca/about.asp
I've never been inside, even though I walk by it every day. It looks like the place I would go if I was the kind of guy who liked spending my money on new clothes and expensive food.
It could be like Millstones (as Katherine calls it) in that there is a good restaurant in Vancouver and a dozen dull restaurants in other cities with the same name.
Post a Comment
http://www.earls.ca/about.asp
I've never been inside, even though I walk by it every day. It looks like the place I would go if I was the kind of guy who liked spending my money on new clothes and expensive food.
It could be like Millstones (as Katherine calls it) in that there is a good restaurant in Vancouver and a dozen dull restaurants in other cities with the same name.
<< Home
