Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Moving on

Well, they are sending me to Vancouver for a week next week, and the weather network is calling for 10C and sunny. Definitely looking forward to it. The weekend is mine, and then the rest of the week is symposium, training and meetings.

Lots of other exciting things planned. Going to catch a play tomorrow with Amy, and the weekend after I get back from Vancouver she and I and the rest of my house are apparently headed to Niagara Falls for a weekend of wine tastings and fun. Seems to be a regular hangout for me these days!

I also got a piece in the Daily Bulletin earlier this week, talking about Amy's exchange trip. Ten days in Germany - I have to admit that I am a bit jealous!

Dropped by the Imprint tonight, it appears they've gotten permission to get a special reading course for the summer. Imprint could very well be the seeds of a journalism program at UW, but it would take years before that would become a reality. Also had a good talk with Sabrina Bowman tonight about student life and the future thereafter!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?