Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Not just the snow that's falling
If things don't pick up, I'm going to have to rename my blog.
"Not-So-Persistent Illumination" might be a better fit.
The irony is, I've been so busy doing things, I haven't had time to write about them. It's a good balance, and I can't say I miss my blog.
Anyways, one things to record: I wandered over to UW for the federal candidates' debate in the Student Life Centre yesterday. I even wrote a few words about it for Chris Redmond, which can be found here.
"Not-So-Persistent Illumination" might be a better fit.
The irony is, I've been so busy doing things, I haven't had time to write about them. It's a good balance, and I can't say I miss my blog.
Anyways, one things to record: I wandered over to UW for the federal candidates' debate in the Student Life Centre yesterday. I even wrote a few words about it for Chris Redmond, which can be found here.