Saturday, August 20, 2005
Staff Banquet
And just how was the ESQ staff banquet, you ask?
The banquet room at Angies's kitchen (St. Agatha) was a great environment, with absolutely terrible food.
The crowd was just that - a huge crowd. 100+ people dressed to the nines, well most of us anyways, an interesting contrast against the Angie's backdrop. Nice things were said about everyone, thank yous and pictures and the like. Pictures are sure to be added here soon.
Notables:
Well I don't give a dang about nothing
I'm singing and Bling- Blanging
While the girls are drinking
Long necks down!
And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroy
or my Chevrolet for your Escalade
Or your freak parade
I'm the only John Wayne left in this town
And I saddle up my horse
and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls
They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway
on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy
The banquet room at Angies's kitchen (St. Agatha) was a great environment, with absolutely terrible food.
The crowd was just that - a huge crowd. 100+ people dressed to the nines, well most of us anyways, an interesting contrast against the Angie's backdrop. Nice things were said about everyone, thank yous and pictures and the like. Pictures are sure to be added here soon.
Notables:
- the absence of our director, Bill Baer
- the standing ovations for our Assistant Directors past and present, Lynda Martin and Bonney Shelley
- the tribute to my ExXtreme 0 counterparts, introduced as "a slacker, a shit disturber and the woman that keeps it all together..."
- LJ being absent because she was at Circe du Soleil in TO that night
Well I don't give a dang about nothing
I'm singing and Bling- Blanging
While the girls are drinking
Long necks down!
And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroy
or my Chevrolet for your Escalade
Or your freak parade
I'm the only John Wayne left in this town
And I saddle up my horse
and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls
They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway
on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy