Friday, August 12, 2005

 

It's a small world, after all



Top row: Mom, dad.
Middle row: Philip, Simon, Andrew, Matthew
Girls in front: Claire Mousseau, Joanna


A bit of a trip down memory lane, here. It turns out that my big brother used to babysit one of my campers. When camper's mom and dad realized this, they gave him a picture to take to camp today. Above is that picture. Can you tell which one is me?

They are all my family members, except the smallest girl in the front. That is Claire, whom I know from the newspaper. I showed the picture to a friend at Imprint when I was scanning it in, and his response was "yeah, that's Claire, right? I saw that picture last night..."

It's a small world, after all! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?