Friday, July 29, 2005
That darned Schrodinger
Before I forget...
Earlier this week, I saw a girl wearing a baby T. Not so unusual, you might say?
On the front of the T, it said "Shrodinger's cat is dead."
On the back of the T, it said "Shrodinger's cat is not dead."
She was cute*, too. Eat your heart out, mathies.
*boyfriend disclaimer: of course, by no means was she as cute as my own Amy. Amy is way cuter. Period. Please don't kill me, Amy.
Earlier this week, I saw a girl wearing a baby T. Not so unusual, you might say?
On the front of the T, it said "Shrodinger's cat is dead."
On the back of the T, it said "Shrodinger's cat is not dead."
She was cute*, too. Eat your heart out, mathies.
*boyfriend disclaimer: of course, by no means was she as cute as my own Amy. Amy is way cuter. Period. Please don't kill me, Amy.