Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

The geek in me


 Posted by Picasa

Yes, that's right. I kicked its butt. All players are on the "expert" level, the highest level possible through the game. This means that only one other player got to earn one point before I completely shut them down. (Each player starts with 2 points.)

I guess that's about as high as I can go on this game. Time to start playing with real people, I guess.

My player name has been smudged out for ... uh ... confidentiality reasons.

Not that computer games consume my life. I was only 12 once. Today, it's rock climbing, yoga, picnic with Amy in the park :) then we're going to see some movie at the Princess about inspiring teachers helping kids in the wake of the 9/11 disaster. Let's call it our second date, here's hoping that I have a chance to redeem myself in the face of the last disaster. ;) Well, she wants me to say it's really our third date, but we didn't make last night's outing of ice cream and a walk uptown an official "date."

Then it's dinner with Penny Michelle, and some drinks with Dan et al.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?