Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Dear world
Amy is beautiful. No, no, you all can see her, yes she's physically attractive, but man I tell you that this woman is BEAUTIFUL. She has nice full lips, beautiful shining eyes, she carries herself with such grace, and moreso she has that thing that just makes a person beautiful, which is a true and deep loving respect for all people. For example, she loves little kids in a way that people could learn a lot from, and she has such grace in the way she treats everyone. Not to mention that she's healthy, has an excellent figure, and more energy than I can handle after a full day of work with kids. She's a great cook, a dedicated masseuse, a caring friend and man she can build a really large papier-mache volcano like it's nobody's business.
Oh yes, world, you are lucky to have someone as fantastic as the Ms. Amy in it. I certainly am lucky to share this corner of the world with her.
(Yes, she sits right here as I write this, turning crimson with embarassment. Which is nice, because her camp shirt is crimson, so it's a nice match. And no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that she has nice full lips...)
Oh yes, world, you are lucky to have someone as fantastic as the Ms. Amy in it. I certainly am lucky to share this corner of the world with her.
(Yes, she sits right here as I write this, turning crimson with embarassment. Which is nice, because her camp shirt is crimson, so it's a nice match. And no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that she has nice full lips...)