Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

A day of disappointing

My day today went something like this:

Slept in. I'm on vacation, darn it. But on my current schedule, it still means that I was out of bed by 10am. Ah, well. I suppose that's healthy for me.

Found out that my eBay account was hacked sometime yesterday, so I had to spend considerable time with on-line tech support convincing them that a) I was who I was and b) I did not buy a bunch of stuff.

As that issue was wrapping up, I found out that my ex-girlfriend is dating some other guy. Has been, for two weeks. Not that I didn't see it coming, but oh my, life just keeps getting better.

Retrieved my keys from Amy at lunch, then put my room decorations back up. They had fallen down.

My day got better after that. I got some ice cream from the x-stream zero bees, and then went for a quick tour of UW's theatre of the arts (with the Primary B's, of course). "Amy, look! You're in another picture!" Hehehe. OK, it's undeniable that she cheers me up.

Then I met with Ryan McCartney and got intro'd to the Industry Marketing team for this year's Impact Conference. Then I met Amy, hung out and offered massage therapy, and now I have discovered that ye olde Bomber is not open on Tuesday evenings, either. Thus, I sit at Imprint, preparing goods to send to the far away Meagan Dilworth in a care package. (It's coming, Meagan!)

Tomorrow are a few more SFA's, and hopefully LolaJean and I will take care of a few camp things. Thursday I will do NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. At some point this vacation I will meet with Shelly Nixon, Martha Lenio and perhaps Alexandra Kuperman. I will have beer on the Bomber patio, apply for a job at Shad, and work on my entrepreneurial ventures.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?