Monday, July 04, 2005

 

25 great questions

This one's courtesy of my dad, who says he especially is concerned with #6. It's Science magazine's list of top 25 questions that will want answers over the next quarter-century.

Me likes. I've dropped by ESQ three times today, to peek over a few shoulders and even help out with something.

The DECA workshops went well, mostly I just drew on my orientation leader experience to have some fun with icebreakers. DECA in Ontario does not involve *any* paid positions (so I was told), but rather it's all volunteer-driven, mostly teacher-run. Talk about your dedicated teachers! In the USA, reportedly, there are some paid positions, but from government funding rather than from profitable ventures.

Too bad, really. You'd think that, with all those minds directed towards business, they'd brag of a beneficial spin-off or two. Though I guess at real solid reasons that this has not happened, perhaps I will find out soon.

Happy Fourth of July, all my American peers. Rick Theis was sure to wish me the day - he remembered my citizenship, of course!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?