Thursday, June 02, 2005
Oh, those summer nights..
Summer days, driftin away,
To uh-oh those summer nights...
(From the funny story of the all-girl car ride home from Brantford yesterday), oh ESQ I am so glad you have not let me down. Wonderful sunny days drifting into great nights. Who could ask for more?
Highlights of the week have to be the introduction of the ULs, an impromptu trip to Brantford today, some Robolab training and what looks to be some sustained sunshine.
Outside of work, there is still plenty of time for reading, gelato, yoga in the park and a few other ventures. I'm still getting used to the 10pm bedtime, but more and more used to the early mornings.
To uh-oh those summer nights...
(From the funny story of the all-girl car ride home from Brantford yesterday), oh ESQ I am so glad you have not let me down. Wonderful sunny days drifting into great nights. Who could ask for more?
Highlights of the week have to be the introduction of the ULs, an impromptu trip to Brantford today, some Robolab training and what looks to be some sustained sunshine.
Outside of work, there is still plenty of time for reading, gelato, yoga in the park and a few other ventures. I'm still getting used to the 10pm bedtime, but more and more used to the early mornings.