Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

Good morning

I learned something last night. No, it is not that "much beer + much CC = hangover." I already could have pieced that one together, based on previous experience.

What I learned is that when the Bomber has $6.99 pitchers and $6.99 pizzas, one can spend considerable time on the patio getting well satiated with a bunch of friends, but still only drop about fifteen bucks (even when you're picking up a healthier-than-deserved portion of the tab).

Seriously, do the math. That's about $2.50 for a pint or 1/3 of a 12" pizza. You can eat and drink heartily and cheaply. Not a bad deal, thank you once again Bomber.

And the deal runs on Saturdays, too.

Anyways, last night was fun - Davenport, Neal, Dan, Mike and I had a bit of a boys' afternoon on the patio. Beer, chatting about girls, beer, cheering on the live entertainment, some obsessive trapping of bugs, topped off with a very uncoordinated scramble to various locations ... my house to watch some old school Ocean's Eleven ... some went to Barleyworks (I think) ... something about a girl who wanted to go dancing at the REV...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?