Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

The week ahead

Earlier today, as it was nearing the 5:00pm hour, I almost told someone to "have a great weekend!" Then, I realized that it was extenda-weekend for me, and just another manic Monday for everyone else. Whoops.

A glance at what this week holds for me:
  1. Lunch tomorrow with Shelley Nixon at the Lotus Buddha Teahouse
  2. Dinner tomorrow with Sonya Konzak at Barleyworks, where she will celebrate being done done done done!!!!
  3. Business ethics final Wednesday afternoon, followed by
  4. one last Imprint board meeting, and then
  5. thank-you dinner for the Office of Persons with Disabilities at the University Club
  6. Thursday is Jeff Anstett's Beer-B-Q/pool party/3am-3pm bash
  7. Friday is the Imprint board transition dinner
  8. Friday night: Bond party, my place. OVer two dozen confirmed so far!
  9. There's also a pub crawl that will run some kind of crazy tangent with my party on Friday night...
It's going to be a great week! If I can fit it in, I'm also going to work on the "How to Change the World" book that John Cullen of UW Enterprise Coop lent me.

Comments:
Gar.

Dinner at the University Club's been cancelled.

Or rather, "postponed until a yet-to-be-determined time."
 
I'm in Toronto. Why won't you visit me?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?