Thursday, April 14, 2005
There will be a party. A Bond Party.
The James Bond party's a go.
Friday, April 22, 2005, doors at 8pm, cover is $5 and a bottle of booze. Semi-formal attire or Bond theme required.
Open bar, light refreshments, cards dealt - service brought to you by either the lovely Theis twins or the hopefully-tuxedo-wearing me.
Invite only. But, if you know me and you want to come, you should drop me a line and I'll invite you.
Friday, April 22, 2005, doors at 8pm, cover is $5 and a bottle of booze. Semi-formal attire or Bond theme required.
Open bar, light refreshments, cards dealt - service brought to you by either the lovely Theis twins or the hopefully-tuxedo-wearing me.
Invite only. But, if you know me and you want to come, you should drop me a line and I'll invite you.
Comments:
<< Home
I'd be interested in going if I know people there...
Also, don't really have a Bond-esque suit. Any villians you think I could pull off? Ooh! Can I borrow a Hawaiian shirt and be Boris?
Post a Comment
Also, don't really have a Bond-esque suit. Any villians you think I could pull off? Ooh! Can I borrow a Hawaiian shirt and be Boris?
<< Home

