Friday, April 29, 2005
That's more than enough of that
There was a time when I challenged myself to see how many part-time jobs I could pick up while I was a student. I was moderately successful at this - it got to be a bit of a fun challenge - but that all ended for me recently, thankfully.
So, I quit a job today, a one-day gig, the kind where you go in to be vastly underpaid for your time but hey why not it's there anyways. It's time to move on from this sort of lifestyle. That, as they say, was enough of that.
So, I quit a job today, a one-day gig, the kind where you go in to be vastly underpaid for your time but hey why not it's there anyways. It's time to move on from this sort of lifestyle. That, as they say, was enough of that.