Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Bye, bye, lappy. :(
Lats night, as I was plugging the cable from my speakers into my laptop, I accidentally brushed the metallic points of a USB port near the 'headphone' jack with the male end of the speaker cord. A short 'buzz' went through my speakers, there was a spark, and my laptop went stone cold. The speakers were plugged in to an AC connection at the time - they had power running through them. I think my laptop has died. Along with all the work on it.
It's an IBM Thinkpad R31, used (about 2 yrs old). Does anybody know what my problem might be? I've tried rebooting, removing and replacing the battery, plugging and unplugging it from AC - nothing seems to work.
Can you help bring my lappy back to life? Please? I miss it!
----
Update: lappy has been brought to the CHIP at UW. They're going to look at it (him? her?) for about $11, and let me know what else I need.
It's an IBM Thinkpad R31, used (about 2 yrs old). Does anybody know what my problem might be? I've tried rebooting, removing and replacing the battery, plugging and unplugging it from AC - nothing seems to work.
Can you help bring my lappy back to life? Please? I miss it!
----
Update: lappy has been brought to the CHIP at UW. They're going to look at it (him? her?) for about $11, and let me know what else I need.
Comments:
<< Home
Here is the link to the Hey Ya video. You might have already found it, but I came across it today and thought you'd like to see it.
Post a Comment
<< Home

