Sunday, March 27, 2005
The week of self-indulgence
Looking ahead to the week, I realize that it's going to be a formidable one.
First, it will be my last full week of classes as an undergraduate student. Wow. (Last night, I added the words "... in the faculty of arts" to this statement, to which I was shot perhaps the dirtiest looks ever. OK, OK, people, I get it ... it's time to move on...)
And what a week it will turn out to be. A few things that will be happening this week:
- Imprint's final edition for the term comes out April 1, in which will be my last ever Professional Student as a full-time undergrad
- Imprint staff lunch on Friday! Ali Baba's, be there or be square!
- while on the subject of Imprint, let's go for the hat-trick: I am eligible for my first honoraria in almost two years. :)
- WPIRG referendum, with results hopefully released on Wednesday
- Feds leadership awards (fingers crossed for both myself and those whom I helped to nominate)
- Gala party at Bianca's , April 2
- again with ESQ: April 2 will be an all-day thing for me and the kids
- **APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!** watch out, man! I'm coming for you!
Thanks to everyone who came by last night to help start the weekend off properly. My head is still pounding.
First, it will be my last full week of classes as an undergraduate student. Wow. (Last night, I added the words "... in the faculty of arts" to this statement, to which I was shot perhaps the dirtiest looks ever. OK, OK, people, I get it ... it's time to move on...)
And what a week it will turn out to be. A few things that will be happening this week:
- Imprint's final edition for the term comes out April 1, in which will be my last ever Professional Student as a full-time undergrad
- Imprint staff lunch on Friday! Ali Baba's, be there or be square!
- while on the subject of Imprint, let's go for the hat-trick: I am eligible for my first honoraria in almost two years. :)
- WPIRG referendum, with results hopefully released on Wednesday
- Feds leadership awards (fingers crossed for both myself and those whom I helped to nominate)
- Gala party at Bianca's , April 2
- again with ESQ: April 2 will be an all-day thing for me and the kids
- **APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!** watch out, man! I'm coming for you!
Thanks to everyone who came by last night to help start the weekend off properly. My head is still pounding.