Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Update

What's happening ...

Settling the last of my academia - final 10% papers, have made all my last presentations, working on final group papers to be handed in.

Otherwise, still enjoying the lazy lifestlye of the Arts student to its fullest. Had lunch with Paul Lehmann today, talked about involvement in the Liberal party. It was also Paul's birthday (though I did not know that at the time) so if you see him and know him and haven't yet, then wish him happy birthday.

Hmmm....

uwstudent.org will survive, it seems, for a few months at least...

Ryan Chen-Wing is getting an honourary membership to the Federation of Students at their AGM next month...

I have now put the web edition of Imprint up almost single-handedly for two weeks now...

No great highs, no great lows. Oh, wait, I can talk about the WPIRG thing. Let's do that.

Comments:
Thanks for doing all that work again, and on time! :)

But, erm, where's CQ and Our House?
 
On time? This week, yes. In fact it was up on Thursday! Last week, noooo!! Not up till late afternoon. For those of us who rely on the online version to read Imprint, it really needs to be put up at a consistent time.

And yes, no campus question this week. What the hey.
 
I think he's doing the best he can, given the absence of our new web editor for the past two weeks. She's supposed to be teaching Andrew, not dumping him in the deep end without water wings. I wouldn't complain... at least we *have* an assistant now.
 
CQ and Our House (and the three pages of missed letters to the editor) are now all online. Enjoy!

As to the troll: get lost. You have a problem? E-mail the editor. Until then, cry me a river.
 
Andrew,
You're awesome, I love you and you rock.

Troll,
That's mean. Go away. I bitched to Andrew 'cuz I know him and hopefully can get away with it....He's doing a great job for a new fish in a big pond.
 
Don't feed the trolls, Christine. That's what they want to hear.

I should also note that the web editor is really doing a great job. Any good work that I have done should be credited directly to her tutelage.
 
The troll is right though, is he not? I mean, he didn't really criticize you, he just pointed out a fact - you were late in posting the imprint online two weeks ago. Also, why are you taking credit for putting it all online? I know for a fact other imprint volunteers were involved.
 
Is a troll considered a troll if they post under a pseudonym?

My guess is yes. Judging by the apparent inability of "Marcus" to read the comment directly above his, this definitely sounds like someone with an axe to grind.

With that disctinction made, all that's left to say is this: "Bad troll. Go home. No dinner. No response."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?