Thursday, March 10, 2005
Margie has returned home
I visited Margie in the hospital today - she was not well. Oh yes, she was sick and pale and incoherent, but she did manage to crack a few jokes at my expense so I knew she was going to be OK. I stayed around for about an hour and a half, fending off the grumpy nurses, and then went back to school.
I saw her later (about 6:30pm) when her parents had stopped by UW to pick up her car (which had been left at St. Jerome's overnight). Margie was in the car, looking much brighter and laughing, though still weak. Not sure what's wrong with her yet, but we're all glad to hear she was doing OK.
Imprint had gotten together a get-well kangaroo and card, very thoughtful of them, very sweet. If you know here, you should send here an e-mail or other get-well-soon greeting. Her e-mail is mgmansell &at& gmail &dot& com. I make a point about taking time to have good intentions for others here.
Margie, we all hope that you get better really soon. Take it easy, OK!
I saw her later (about 6:30pm) when her parents had stopped by UW to pick up her car (which had been left at St. Jerome's overnight). Margie was in the car, looking much brighter and laughing, though still weak. Not sure what's wrong with her yet, but we're all glad to hear she was doing OK.
Imprint had gotten together a get-well kangaroo and card, very thoughtful of them, very sweet. If you know here, you should send here an e-mail or other get-well-soon greeting. Her e-mail is mgmansell &at& gmail &dot& com. I make a point about taking time to have good intentions for others here.
Margie, we all hope that you get better really soon. Take it easy, OK!