Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Marat/Sade

Business class was fun tonight. Since my group completed their duties as of last week (when we won our debate, hurrah!), all we had to do this week was judge another team. Whether or not businesses should be obliged to make drugs available to the impoverished in the countries where they are tested. If by 'available' you mean 'distributed for free,' then the answer is an emphatic *NO*! But then, I digress, this post is about Marat/Sade...

Being that the group I had to judge went first, I was able to skip out at about 45 minutes into the 3 hr class. Passing by the Modern Languages building, I see a crowd. Inquisitive, as there's never a crowd late at night unless there's a play, I stumble upon the Arts Alumni night for the University of Waterloo. Not those who already alumni, mind you, but those who are about to become alumni this year - ME! - and hence the play was free! What a nice surprice! So, it was good, very convincing characters and great set design.

By the way, I am now coming off my fast and as such will be consuming food soon. If you see me, buy me food and I will be very appreciative!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?