Friday, March 11, 2005
I got fan mail!
First the twins, now the fan mail! It's shaping up to be a great week!
Apparently, someone in planning likes my writing to the point that he felt the need to write a Letter to the Editor about it. At first I thought it was going to be a sarcastic snipe - the writer comes from planning, the same program that previous complainant Beth Brown is in - but it appears to be a genuine compliment. "Good job, Andrew — keep up the good work."
Admittedly, I did know that I was getting fan mail earlier this week - as early as Tuesday night - from peeking at the Imprint production sheets. But hey, I got fan mail! wOOt!
Apparently, someone in planning likes my writing to the point that he felt the need to write a Letter to the Editor about it. At first I thought it was going to be a sarcastic snipe - the writer comes from planning, the same program that previous complainant Beth Brown is in - but it appears to be a genuine compliment. "Good job, Andrew — keep up the good work."
Admittedly, I did know that I was getting fan mail earlier this week - as early as Tuesday night - from peeking at the Imprint production sheets. But hey, I got fan mail! wOOt!