Friday, March 11, 2005
I bought the twins!
Editor's note: my blog has been updated with the week's events. Check below.
Yup, tonight I bought the Theis twins ... for charity of course. The Psych Society was raising money for UNICEF and they invited a broad cross section of involved students from UW to come out to the Bomber and auction their booty. Eng Soc president Karim Lallani, Feds VP Internal (and pres elect) John Andersen, ASU pres Howie Bender, Campus personality Arda Ocal and who can forget the unforgettable Heramb Ramachandran - all these people and more came out to sell their bods for charity. All in all, the night raised over $750 - especially if you count Matt Jermyn's matching offer of $65 for his bid.
Yes, yours truly once again sold his booty for a good cause - this time, I went for about $60 to a group of fine young women. Then, bouyed by the excitement (and partially by the stupidity brought on by my fast) I turned around and bought the Theis twins. Steph I know - both psych majors - but her twin Stacie I've never met. Sigh. When will I learn?
The deal of the auction was that each auctionee had to provide a list of five things that they had to do. My buyers chose the personal yoga lesson I offered. The Theis twins' offers consisted of:
Hehehe, twins ... hehehehe....
Yup, tonight I bought the Theis twins ... for charity of course. The Psych Society was raising money for UNICEF and they invited a broad cross section of involved students from UW to come out to the Bomber and auction their booty. Eng Soc president Karim Lallani, Feds VP Internal (and pres elect) John Andersen, ASU pres Howie Bender, Campus personality Arda Ocal and who can forget the unforgettable Heramb Ramachandran - all these people and more came out to sell their bods for charity. All in all, the night raised over $750 - especially if you count Matt Jermyn's matching offer of $65 for his bid.
Yes, yours truly once again sold his booty for a good cause - this time, I went for about $60 to a group of fine young women. Then, bouyed by the excitement (and partially by the stupidity brought on by my fast) I turned around and bought the Theis twins. Steph I know - both psych majors - but her twin Stacie I've never met. Sigh. When will I learn?
The deal of the auction was that each auctionee had to provide a list of five things that they had to do. My buyers chose the personal yoga lesson I offered. The Theis twins' offers consisted of:
- cook you dinner then play Twister with them
- be your slaves for a night at Bomber
- something
- something
- anything else you might suggest, within reason
Hehehe, twins ... hehehehe....