Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Follow the leader, leader, leader...

I found out today that I am one of ten recipients for this year's Federation of Students leadership awards. Hoo yah!

My fellow winners this year include campus personality Arda Ocal (my nominee), EWB-UW president Sonya Konzak, Crew kingpin Enam Rabbani. There's a big formal dinner on Sunday at Fed Hall for us and the councillors, I look forward to some serious food fights.

Everything else is well. My last assignment has been handed in, it's Becky Wroe's birthday today, I'm almost up to a daily yoga practice. I handed in my registration for the Innovate entrepreneurship camp later in April (and for all those who may be asking, yes, I do indeed have a plan forming in my head for what I will be doing next with my life). The annual Misprint is online, so that's it for Imprint save the staff lunch...

Ah yes, tomorrow will be fun. Morning is mine, followed by the Imprint lunch at Ali Baba's, an OEA meeting at Bomber (4:30ish) and then the Arts Grad Ball at the Waterloo Inn.

Comments:
Congrats on the leadership award!

(btw, a meal is in it for you for a one-on-one yoga class, it was fun last time)
 
This sounds like a wonderful day...enjoy it :)

Congratulations
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?