Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Dean rocks

Dean W has just finished teaching me an HTML lesson on something called CuteHTML. It was quite good - apparently, I know more about the basics of HTML than I thought, but it was still great to get the in-depth information from him. I have also been briefly introduced to the mysteries of JavaScript, something I hope to learn more about once I'm a bit more well-versed in the arts of HTML.

He's also graciously lent me a book called the "HTML 4.0 Sourcebook" which I can peruse at will. Something to do with my time, I guess, now that eating is out for the next five days and I have no more debates to prepare for. I guess there are those things called "school" and "work" but, ah, fugghet about it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?