Friday, February 04, 2005
You think, perhaps, he is mixing business with pleasure?
Having no classes will be one thing. But on tomorrow's "Friday" horizon, there are a few interesting gigs. I love it when my volunteer/work schedule rolls into a social schedule, although tomorrow promises to be a bit ridiculous.
The bulk of my day will be taken up with something confidential that I shall not mention here. But ah, the rest of it!
Feds media forum tomorrow at 1pm in the SLC, featuring Imprint, Imprint and Imprint. Apparently Ryan Chen-Wing is not allowed to do this anymore for uws? I will try to stop by and see the candidates if I get a break.
I have also been invited to lunch with the Arts Student Union at Mongolian Grill at 2:30pm. I will also try to stop by at that if I get a break!
Then comes the first ever meeting of the Over-Extenders Anonymous. 4:30pm at Bomber, baby!
The Xbox/Halo 2 fundraiser starts at 5:00pm, SLC Multi-Purpose room.
Shabbat dinner, to which I am invited despite the fact that I'm not Jewish, is at 7:00pm.
The FASS Friday night late "hack" show is at 10:00pm.
The bulk of my day will be taken up with something confidential that I shall not mention here. But ah, the rest of it!
Feds media forum tomorrow at 1pm in the SLC, featuring Imprint, Imprint and Imprint. Apparently Ryan Chen-Wing is not allowed to do this anymore for uws? I will try to stop by and see the candidates if I get a break.
I have also been invited to lunch with the Arts Student Union at Mongolian Grill at 2:30pm. I will also try to stop by at that if I get a break!
Then comes the first ever meeting of the Over-Extenders Anonymous. 4:30pm at Bomber, baby!
The Xbox/Halo 2 fundraiser starts at 5:00pm, SLC Multi-Purpose room.
Shabbat dinner, to which I am invited despite the fact that I'm not Jewish, is at 7:00pm.
The FASS Friday night late "hack" show is at 10:00pm.