Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Today, today

It is getting harder to wake up in the mornings. Both body and spirit appear to be slowing down. Great change is coming, apparently, as this is likely a sign that something wants my attention.

The week in a nutshell:

*I did not get the EWB job. Boo-urns. Still, I have not given up on the local chapter - I will be helping out with the "point seven pledge" tomorrow, for lack of anything better to do with my time.

*Only two midterms next week. One is open book. Zing!

*Adam McGuire wrote the nicest piece ever to appear in Imprint. Too bad it's about him missing the Super Bowl. More on that later.

*That thing which shall not be named is trucking right along nicely.

*My teaching of yoga is out of the bag. In come the demands for a teacher. So far, a friend/don at REV wants me to teach it for her floor; it's part of my auctioning incentive for a PsychSoc auction; Womyn's Centre for women's week; perhaps a Warrior Weekends?

*Feds elections are trucking along nicely. I like to think that I provided the inspiration behind it turning completely ugly, by recommending to the ASU that open questions not be allowed from the floor. The filter allowed for only suitable questions, calming the mood greatly - a move which has been reproduced successfully by all fora that I know of so far.

Comments:
Our dear McG may just have written the story of the term...if columns count as stories. Legions of women have just fallen in love with him.
 
Christine, why do you always say you are going to be somewhere and then not show? You sell out people on a daily basis. Stop doing that! And yes, it was a well written column this week.
 
Finally I don't feel like the only human on the planet to know your hidden talents in yoga. Now you can build up a clientelle.
 
Who, me? What did I say I'd do, and when did I sell out?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?