Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Ratings of the vacation
Every morning, I wake up and want to work like crazy. The idea of a real vacation is too foreign to me. I feel like a mental patient who just ... can't ... seem ... to ... relax. I'm going to check myself in for counselling if this doesn't go away when I get back to Waterloo.
Otherwise, an Ebert and Roeper-style rating of my vacation so far:
Cute girlfriend: two thumbs up!!
Nothing much to do in Wolfville, Nova Scotia: two boring thumbs down
The unearthly beauty of the Bay of Fundy and the Nova Scotian terrain: two very peaceful thumbs up
Discovering that Settlers of Catan is actually really cool: two very addicted thumbs up
Still not being able to completely cut the cord from Imprint: two distraught thumbs down
Not knowing anybody in Wolfville: one thumb up, one thumb down
Dilts hate-on on others' blogs: two Policy 33 violated thumbs down
Brie for breakfast: two thumbs up
In retrospect, I think that I have to do less worrying about Waterloo while I'm on vacation, and more enjoying of the Nova Scotian countryside.
Otherwise, an Ebert and Roeper-style rating of my vacation so far:
Cute girlfriend: two thumbs up!!
Nothing much to do in Wolfville, Nova Scotia: two boring thumbs down
The unearthly beauty of the Bay of Fundy and the Nova Scotian terrain: two very peaceful thumbs up
Discovering that Settlers of Catan is actually really cool: two very addicted thumbs up
Still not being able to completely cut the cord from Imprint: two distraught thumbs down
Not knowing anybody in Wolfville: one thumb up, one thumb down
Dilts hate-on on others' blogs: two Policy 33 violated thumbs down
Brie for breakfast: two thumbs up
In retrospect, I think that I have to do less worrying about Waterloo while I'm on vacation, and more enjoying of the Nova Scotian countryside.