Thursday, February 10, 2005
Purgatory? I'll be damned...
Since all my peers seem to be wrapped up in self-discovery, I thought I'd indulge them by playing along. The Dante's Inferno test allows one to see what level of hell they will end up in.
Really, I only found this appealing because I still believe that the Indiana translation of Dante's Inferno is one of the finest books I will ever read in my life. Without further ado, though, my results:
Purgatory
(paraphrase) you are a really nice person and will soon wind your way up the mountain of Heaven to live in ethereal beauty. Amen.
Interestingly, I won't be seeing Heidi anytime soon, because she wound up on the eighth level of hell. Not sure what a Maleborge is, but it doesn't sound appealing.
Really, I only found this appealing because I still believe that the Indiana translation of Dante's Inferno is one of the finest books I will ever read in my life. Without further ado, though, my results:
Purgatory
(paraphrase) you are a really nice person and will soon wind your way up the mountain of Heaven to live in ethereal beauty. Amen.
Interestingly, I won't be seeing Heidi anytime soon, because she wound up on the eighth level of hell. Not sure what a Maleborge is, but it doesn't sound appealing.
