Sunday, January 16, 2005
Over-Extenders Anonymous
It started as a joke, but it appealed to the social entrepreneur in me. Potentially, it could become something really good here at UW, but since I graduate after this term that decision will not be made by me. Still, there was incredible popular demand for the club... we'll see what happens.
It's Over-Extenders Anonymous. Who's it for? You know who you are. Feel free to join anytime.
A note on the WIKI page and Feds club application: no, I didn't actually put much work into it. I just took my work from the UW Human Resources Management Club and modified it a very little bit. Zing.
It's Over-Extenders Anonymous. Who's it for? You know who you are. Feel free to join anytime.
A note on the WIKI page and Feds club application: no, I didn't actually put much work into it. I just took my work from the UW Human Resources Management Club and modified it a very little bit. Zing.
Comments:
<< Home
Does it seem strange to you that you're creating a club for people who are already so busy that the last thing they need is to join another club? What you should create is an under-extenders club... those are the people who need to get out more.
Post a Comment
<< Home
