Monday, January 31, 2005
"Now I feel that Saddam is really gone..."
Nothing like a good bit of democracy to start you right on a Monday morning. Here is part of the Globe and Mail's take on the recent Iraqi elections.
Comments:
<< Home
"Now I feel that Saddam is really gone"
*Barf*. This is such a cliché sound bite. They probably asked a few people for thoughts, and they couldn't do any better than this?
"The absence of any catastrophic single attack Sunday seemed at least partly a result of the heavy security measures, including a ban on most private cars."How do they know this? If they're making this statement, they have to back it up with evidence. If they have no evidence, I have a rock that repels tigers I want to sell to them...
Since the Toronto Star started requiring free registration, I've started getting my news here. Seems as good a place as any.
Here is their coverage of the same story.
Post a Comment
*Barf*. This is such a cliché sound bite. They probably asked a few people for thoughts, and they couldn't do any better than this?
"The absence of any catastrophic single attack Sunday seemed at least partly a result of the heavy security measures, including a ban on most private cars."How do they know this? If they're making this statement, they have to back it up with evidence. If they have no evidence, I have a rock that repels tigers I want to sell to them...
Since the Toronto Star started requiring free registration, I've started getting my news here. Seems as good a place as any.
Here is their coverage of the same story.
<< Home
