Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Beautiful British Columbia

Nothing like 100 mm of rain on Cypress mountain to put an end to the ski trip! Or 50 mm of rain per day to make a person go through six pairs of socks in two days.

Or a city of sights to get one's legs exercising.

The EWB conference is good - a bit elementary for those with a year of environmental studies background, but still interesting. I find myself interested more and more in the public speaking aspects of the conference, in the education, than in the actual material presented.

Good to know that the Cambie is still there, and still crazy as ever. Sad to say that the downtown east side is also still there, and still as crazy as ever.

Also interesting to see that I got some fan mail about my column on The Corporation. And by fan mail I mean public criticism in the form of letters to the editor. Nothing like one's words being twisted to cheer up a person. :P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?