Sunday, December 05, 2004
Slowing Down + Orientation Changes
Right now, three of my peers are reviewing my final paper of the term, a 30% behemoth for Culture and Psychology. Not much has happened to me since my last posting, except for a bunch of chilling out at:
It's nice to have only two finals left, and be getting 100% in one of them.
I also stopped by the Feds' December council meeting. It turns out that they're trying to add UW orientation fees as part of a first-year student's fee statement. The election procedures for next year's Feds election got passed in "3.5 seconds" - quite different from the six hour discussion during my time on council. The ESA came back to debate at council ... that took a few hours right there.
- the Bomber
- Imprint staff lunch at Ennio's- too crowded!
- the Bomber - post-Imprint lunch, post-EWB meeting drinking
- Starlight Social Club - too shmoozy!
- Morty's - free beer and wings! Thanks for the invite, Meagan!
- Meagan's house - so incredibly relaxing - and finally
- home for some Halo.
It's nice to have only two finals left, and be getting 100% in one of them.
I also stopped by the Feds' December council meeting. It turns out that they're trying to add UW orientation fees as part of a first-year student's fee statement. The election procedures for next year's Feds election got passed in "3.5 seconds" - quite different from the six hour discussion during my time on council. The ESA came back to debate at council ... that took a few hours right there.
Comments:
<< Home
*Ahem* keep in mind that I now own a copy of Halo 2 and intend on making good use of it once school clears up. Are you game, Dilts?
Heh. Stupid frosh. First the lack of drinking, now they get to pay MORE for their frosh week.
And I remember when I got hazed from EdCom. Those were the good old days..
Post a Comment
And I remember when I got hazed from EdCom. Those were the good old days..
<< Home
