Thursday, December 02, 2004
In 20 minutes...
Oh yeah. That felt good. Hopefully coggy goes as well tomorrow morning
I have a big decision to make. Advice?
I have a big decision to make. Advice?
Comments:
<< Home
You should just sit still for a while...and then do what would make your girlfriend happy. Hee hee... just kidding! Make the choice that feels right inside and that will make you happier.
Don't rock the boat. Don't even get into the boat. Just buy an ice-cream and take a walk around the pier.
-t
-t
Ha ha, Tim, that's some great advice. Shore legs are a definite option for me right now -- I'm just considering what's out there.
One thing to thing about, though: what if I had listened to that same advice on one cold February afternoon in 2003, as I answered a call from one Tim Mollison asking me to run for the president of Imprint? Things would be a bit different now, eh?
One thing to thing about, though: what if I had listened to that same advice on one cold February afternoon in 2003, as I answered a call from one Tim Mollison asking me to run for the president of Imprint? Things would be a bit different now, eh?
Boats shmoats. Sounds like something that needs a day of meditation, yoga and orange juice. Embrace uncertainty with compassion.
I'm a fountain of advice today:
- get some work done and get some sleep and get some exercise before you make the decision. That sounds like a good order in which to do it, too.
- Pick one choice, then see how you feel about your choice when dressed up in a silly costume dancing in public. This is a serious suggestion. Do you want to borrow a silly costume? If you dance hard enough, it counts as your exercise.
- Make the decision in daylight. The more footcandles the better.
I hope you take all of this advice, and call me in advance so's I can bring my camera.
Your brother Philip.
- get some work done and get some sleep and get some exercise before you make the decision. That sounds like a good order in which to do it, too.
- Pick one choice, then see how you feel about your choice when dressed up in a silly costume dancing in public. This is a serious suggestion. Do you want to borrow a silly costume? If you dance hard enough, it counts as your exercise.
- Make the decision in daylight. The more footcandles the better.
I hope you take all of this advice, and call me in advance so's I can bring my camera.
Your brother Philip.
LOL you just want incriminating photos to blackmail your brother! I know the ways of the sibling. You'll do anything to get a funny photo that can then be blown up twenty times its size and displayed in poster form. Muahahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home

