Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

That list ... much shorter...

Only two more finals, an EWB meeting and an Imprint staff lunch, and I get to call it a week... well, and ISO tutoring, getting keys to the coggy labs, preparing for EAUW next term...oh, and classes, though I barely remember those anymore...

I would really just like to sit down, play Halo and chill out for a night.

The EWB meeting tonight was fun. Beer and faux-nachos at the board room in the Grad House. Those kids are great. Perhaps we will finally get to look at long-term visions for the chapter. Retreat at my house, January 3!

Comments:
I've been able to track down a copy of H2 for $50 and my mom and I are driving down to Cambridge to buy it this Wednesday. YAY! So when finals and essays are no more, we can have a rematch. You're going down, volunteer-man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?