Monday, November 15, 2004
Random internetia
Since I want more people to read my blog, I'm going to post more silly stuff here. People like silly things. Here are two videos from the Web. Anybody got better ones?
Singing Hippo
Jackie Chan does Street Fighter
Since posting, I've realized that Neal's suggestion of the Singing Hippo came from a great source of stupid videos. My favourite has to be "DUI," followed by "Maestro," "Exploding Watermelon" and "Dumbest Kid Alive." And, on the topic of new additions to this post, who can forget:
Matrix Ping Pong?
Singing Hippo
Jackie Chan does Street Fighter
Since posting, I've realized that Neal's suggestion of the Singing Hippo came from a great source of stupid videos. My favourite has to be "DUI," followed by "Maestro," "Exploding Watermelon" and "Dumbest Kid Alive." And, on the topic of new additions to this post, who can forget:
Matrix Ping Pong?
Comments:
<< Home
Here's something funny I found almost a year ago. Enjoy!
Spiderman Reviews Crayons: part one, two, and three.
Spiderman Reviews Crayons: part one, two, and three.
Serena spent valuable time discovering that this clip came from a movie called City Hunter. Apparently, the two guys at the very end of the movie are (perhaps the only) two Hong Kong rapper stars of the 1990s.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103950/
Thanks, Serena. I love randomness.
Post a Comment
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103950/
Thanks, Serena. I love randomness.
<< Home
