Monday, November 29, 2004
It feels like Tuesday...
Seriously, I could have sworn that tomorrow was Wednesday and I had to write my Training and Development test. My head is in a blur. So much has happened, other than today's hours of massive cramming for my Culture and Psych test.
My column submission was approved for the Winter 2005 term at Imprint. It looks like I will be famous! Or infamous? Either way, watch out for "The Professional Student," premiering in your campus newspaper in January. 'Business and student issues,' it's nice to have a relatively loose mandate...it sounds like I was voted in unanimously?
Also, I had discussions today with the Entrepreneurs Association of UW. It looks like I will be an 'advisor to the co-chair' during the Winter 2005 term. There is supposedly going to be some executive title for me, but that remains to be seen.
Also, I booked my flight to the Engineers Withour Borders National Conference in January. Should be fun!
My column submission was approved for the Winter 2005 term at Imprint. It looks like I will be famous! Or infamous? Either way, watch out for "The Professional Student," premiering in your campus newspaper in January. 'Business and student issues,' it's nice to have a relatively loose mandate...it sounds like I was voted in unanimously?
Also, I had discussions today with the Entrepreneurs Association of UW. It looks like I will be an 'advisor to the co-chair' during the Winter 2005 term. There is supposedly going to be some executive title for me, but that remains to be seen.
Also, I booked my flight to the Engineers Withour Borders National Conference in January. Should be fun!