Wednesday, November 17, 2004
But, why is my room still messy?
I am going to make a psychic prediction. By the end of the week, I will be able to make the following statement:
In the past week I have:
* written five papers for school: three major and two minor
* worked at four different jobs: the cognitive neuroscience research labs (psychology), the Student Access Van, Humanities Theatre and taught yoga at the True Natures Centre
* volunteered as the president of Imprint Publications, Waterloo and the co-VP Fundraiser for Engineers Without Borders, including writing a formal fundraising proposal for external organizations
* attended an entrepreneurship conference, Impact 2004, as a distinguished guest
* wrote an article for Imprint, plus took two photos to be published
* placed third with my team in the SJU Trivia Challenge
* started and maintained this blog (now you can see why)
* had enough spare time to play and beat Halo 2
* I even called in sick for part of the week because, well, I wasn't feeling well
Really, I'm just proud that I ripped through three essays in one sitting tonight. Still, that begs the question - with all this energy, why is my room still messy?
I think the work at Humanities Theatre this week involves a magic show. That should be engaging. That, and after all this work I'm really looking forward to the Arts Formal on Friday night.
In the past week I have:
* written five papers for school: three major and two minor
* worked at four different jobs: the cognitive neuroscience research labs (psychology), the Student Access Van, Humanities Theatre and taught yoga at the True Natures Centre
* volunteered as the president of Imprint Publications, Waterloo and the co-VP Fundraiser for Engineers Without Borders, including writing a formal fundraising proposal for external organizations
* attended an entrepreneurship conference, Impact 2004, as a distinguished guest
* wrote an article for Imprint, plus took two photos to be published
* placed third with my team in the SJU Trivia Challenge
* started and maintained this blog (now you can see why)
* had enough spare time to play and beat Halo 2
* I even called in sick for part of the week because, well, I wasn't feeling well
Really, I'm just proud that I ripped through three essays in one sitting tonight. Still, that begs the question - with all this energy, why is my room still messy?
I think the work at Humanities Theatre this week involves a magic show. That should be engaging. That, and after all this work I'm really looking forward to the Arts Formal on Friday night.
Comments:
<< Home
Is this why you don't have time to talk to your girlfriend these days? You know, it gets lonely in Nova Scotia...
I suspect he has alterior methods of getting his work done.
This makes my own workload seem conquerable. Are you working on Friday? If so, we're working on the same magic show at HH.
Post a Comment
This makes my own workload seem conquerable. Are you working on Friday? If so, we're working on the same magic show at HH.
<< Home

