Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Brinkman Christmas party announced
Judi Tetro, motivational speaker, sent me an e-vite. It's official. The Brinkman Christmas party will be held on November 27 in Toronto, with a follow-up party later in Kingston. The Dilworth and I will be sure not to miss this low-budget, high-excitement gathering ... though we still need a place to crash that night in Toronto.
I sincerely hope that Heather and Claire will be there. And G-ram, Lance, Quincy and the boys. And Shar. And Ron. And John Roden. Especially John Roden - my season would not have been the same without him. He made life worth living.
I find that, of all the people I have met, treeplanters most embody the essence of creativity. That, plus they are some of the most deeply good and honest people I have ever met. I often strive to carry that spirit into the rest of my life.
I sincerely hope that Heather and Claire will be there. And G-ram, Lance, Quincy and the boys. And Shar. And Ron. And John Roden. Especially John Roden - my season would not have been the same without him. He made life worth living.
I find that, of all the people I have met, treeplanters most embody the essence of creativity. That, plus they are some of the most deeply good and honest people I have ever met. I often strive to carry that spirit into the rest of my life.